Friday, April 3, 2009

From Bad to Worse

When I last posted on March 23, I displayed a screenshot from the Better Business Bureau's web site stating that Local Ad Link had received a grade of a "D" from them. Well, things are definitely not looking up. I checked again today and Local Ad Link has been downgraded to an "F". I'm so not surprised. What does an "F"grade mean? Their words: "We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices."


Anyone surprised? I'm not.

1 comment:

  1. Well my check from LocalAdLink bounced like a pogo stick! I have posted it up on http://www.totaan.com. If you don’t believe they are writing bad checks go there and see for yourself. That would be mail fraud, statute is Title 18, United States Code 1341 and carries a five year prison term for each count. So if anybody else out there wants to let me know about there checks bouncing please email me. I will be putting a big list together. It’s time to stand up for yourself. email me totaan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete